1. Course duration: We at SAA have one of the shortest completions times the industry worldwide and so reducing your training time and cost.
2. Aircraft: We have reliable, modern glass cockpit equipped and always operational Piper and Cessna Aircraft.
3. Instructors: We have a high standard of experienced professional Instructors.
4. School management: SAA is fully owned and managed by active Airline pilots.
5. Correct License Authority: With EASA license you can apply for jobs in Europe, Africa to Asia and everything in between.
6. Additional training: At SAA we have a policy that we do not charge if some additional training is required.
7. Training Airport: We at SAA operate out of an airport that has Air traffic control, Nav aids, Nighttime availability but is not being used by any scheduled commercial traffic.