The IDGCA Pilot Training Programme is a full-time course that takes approximately 18 – 20 months to complete.
PHASE 1: GROUND SCHOOL, INDIA (4 MONTHS)
You will complete your IDGCA ground school at an SAA approved training academy in India.
- Subjects:- Navigation, Metrology, Air Regulations.
PHASE 2: EASA CPL. ME IR, SLOVENIA (ESTIMATED 18 MONTHS*)
- CPL IR Flight training on the Cessna 172 = 185 hours
- ME IR Flight training on the Piper Seneca = 20 hours
- Simulator training = 15 hours (ME IR: 5 hours, CPL IR: 10 hours)
*Based on previous experience the course duration is 18 months (subject to student’s dedication and ability).
PHASE 3: FLIGHT LICENSE CONVERSION – EASA TO DGCA.
In this phase, students will complete DGCA flight license conversion flying at an SAA approved flight training academy in India.
- Training time C172, Piper Seneca = 10-12 hours
- Duration = 1 month